Monday, August 3, 2009

Daegu. Now with 100% fewer calories.




this past week i pojang-ed myself down to daegu, since my school had its scheduled summer vacation, and i had not enough money to get myself shot of the country. many of my friends still live in daegu, and i spent the week couch surfing and pretending food is made of delicious air. see, william and i have a tradition: no calorie day. whatever we manage to eat magically has no calories. just like that, no matter what the fit of my pants is trying to say to the contrary.


day one: pizza and chicken




day two: mcdonald's delivery.

(that's right, in korea you can make mcdonald's come to your house. ice cream and all. we got the Triple Set, even though there are only two of us, and william hid to make the delivery man think all the food was for me. whatev.)




1 comment: