Saturday, September 5, 2009

secret single behavior

so, sometimes when i'm bored i count my spare change. i tend not to spend any of the change i accumulate during the day, and i keep it all in a glass vase in my closet. and sometimes when there's nothing good on tv or i don't want to read my book or just because, i count al of my spare change. i make a big pile of chage on my floor, and then count it all. i start with the ten wons, which are the smallest, and work my way up. stacks of ten coins (of course) and rows of five. and then i always feel such a sense of accomplishment. and then, shortly thereafter, i feel sad for myself, and my sad, sad life.

2 comments:

  1. I believe it may be sadder that I can relate to your ssb! The little bowl by my front door quickly spilled over and now there are mini change piles.. I'm contemplating the purchasing of a container. How nonsensical is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wanna join a club instead of being bored? send me a note.

    ReplyDelete