Thursday, June 10, 2010

what i love #2 - candy

because nothing goes with diet coke quite like candy. except for popcorn, pizza, hambugers, and everything i do during my day. there's a reason diet coke is number one.

tonight i went to costco, and i bought another giant tub of jelly beans. don't worry, i still have most of them. in honor of the fact that my heart most likely pumps hugh fructose corn syrup, i present a list of my favorite candies.

1. hot tamales - number one with a bullet. i once ate three pounds of them in a single sitting. on a day that i wasn't sad. once on a day that i was sad, i ate so many the inside of my mouth started bleeding.

2. nerds

3. everlasting gobstoppers - much like "the neverending story," it's a delicious treat wrapped in a lie.

4. sprees

5. cadburry creme eggs - last easter i made my then-boyfriend drive me to like six different stores buying them up. what i love 3# - hoarding!

1 comment:

  1. "it's a delicious treat wrapped in a lie"

    That just made me burst out laughing alone in my apartment. AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete